Saturday, March 10, 2007

My first web class

Internet is changing the world.

Yahoo portal is my main page. Google is my default search. MSN is my primary online network. Skype is my second direct line. Blogger is my online journal. They are my daily applications. Without them, I feel like handicap.

With a frequent travel schedule, I missed a few EMBA classes before. Yesterday, Henry offered to set up a web class for me while I was in Beijing. How cool!!!

We used the MSN voice feature first. However, I was not satisfied with the sound quality. Then, we switched to Skype and it was perfect. With a web cam, a free internet web class was set up.

Well, of course it was not the same as "in" the class. The picture quality was not so good. Professor was a moving object that the web cam could not catch him all the time. I could only hear LPs' discussion but did not know who was talking. The worse part was I could not participate in those discussions.

After all, it was an interesting experience. At least, I have a brief idea about what was going on in the first class and the progress of the R-trip.

BTW, it's fun to hear some gossips during the class. haha...

No comments: